Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Why am I here?

This blog exists to share and discuss what I am learning about the Friends' pastoral recording process. There are some interesting things I have learned as I have started this journey, and I am loking to foster healthy discussion. If you are looking to positively interact, you are welcome here. If you are looking for a target for your vitriol, look somewhere else, these are not the droids you are looking for. My next post will go into how this process got started.

I decided to Blog about this, as a tool, not only for ease of communication with the interested people, but also to hear from people who stumble across this blog, and challenge myself to communicate my ideas adequately.

I hope you enjoy reading this.

Gil George

1 comment:

Robin M. said...

I stumbled into your blog, from a link from a link from I'm not sure where. I am very interested in your journey into pastorhood, as I move along my journey in ministry among unprogrammed Friends.

My blog, What Canst Thou Say? is somewhat less focused, but still mostly Quaker stuff.