Saturday, January 28, 2006

Whew!! The interview is done

Well, I had a good interview with the Board of ministerial service. I was asked to tell my story, and in the interest of time, I told my story by mental process, through significant events, and through spiritual events. The board asked me some questions about education, like what I was doing now, what my plans for the future are,etc. I told them about my school attempts, and that I am enrolled in a community college, and that I would like to continue my education at least to masters level, but that I need to stay focused on the present steps to achieving that goal. They asked me some questions to get to know me better, and I came out of the meeting feeling that the board had my spiritual development at heart, and they made me feel welcomed and honored.

2 comments:

Joshua Grace said...

way to go gil. flying colors.

Joshua Grace said...

way to go gil. flying colors.